Dr. Lisa Rubis has been a licensed Chiropractor since April of 2007.
Dr. Lisa Rubis has been freeing people from pain since 2007 in her clinic in Joliet, IL. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients. Dr. Rubis was valedictorian of her class and has a masters in advanced clinical practice from national university of health sciences.
Dr. Rubis uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best techniques like Activator Technique, that is safe and effective for all ages, state of the art physiotherapy procedures including cold laser, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Rubis is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Logan College of Chiropractic Doctorate of Chiropractic April, 2007
- Masters for National University of Health Sciences
- Logan College of Chiropractic B.S. in Life Sciences February, 2005
- University of Illinois at Chicago B.S. in Biology August, 2003
- Licensed Chiropractor in the state of Illinois
- Board certified with national boards parts I, II, III, IV & PT
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of the Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association